GreenWay Recycling Services takes great pride in being big enough to handle any recycling need but flexible enough to service any size account or project. From temporary, project based roll off dumpster delivery and pick up to permanent solutions to recycling needs for any industry. We are committed to providing our customers with superior service, and unmatched overall value.
Recycling Drop Off
Get Paid on the Spot!
Do you have smaller amounts of Cardboard, Paper, and Plastics? GreenWay makes it easy: drop off your material at our recycling facility located at 2100 S. Kilbourn Ave in Chicago and get paid on the spot! We accept loose or baled material.
Recyclable Pick Up
Do you have limited space to store your recycling material? GreenWay Recycling Services will work with you to identify the proper pick up schedule. We can pick up your material on-call or on a weekly schedule. With operating our own fleet of trucks, we offer a more efficient collection service for cardboard and plastic bale pick up. This is an economic advantage to customers that generate a higher volume of recyclable material.
Waste and Recycling Equipment
Does your waste and recycling program have the right piece of equipment to keep things running smoothly? Let our knowledgeable sales and service staff help you determine what equipment will work best for your operation. We offer a full line of new and refurbished equipment to meet your needs.
Some of the equipment typically used in facilities are:
- Balers (Vertical, Horizontal, and Two-Ram) are most commonly used for recycling cardboard, paper, and plastics. Balers are used to compress light weight containers that take up a great deal of empty space. Depending on the material, bale weights can vary from 500 to 1000 pounds.
- Baling Wire can be purchased from GreenWay Recycling Services. We can supply you with spools, boxes, or ties upon your request.
- Compactors (Stationary and Self – Contained) are both used for waste and recycling services at facilities with high volumes of material. Compactors are used to help companies save space, time, money, and fuel.
- Some operations might require a Custom Designed Sorting System. We can design a system that will make your operation run smoothly.
- Preventative Maintenance is a big part of keeping your balers and compactors running. Let us know if you are in need of regularly scheduled maintenance.
Here for the first time?
Please pull your vehicle onto the scale located on the south side of the property. Check in at the window for site instructions.