Does your company’s waste stream contain cardboard, plastic, metals, wood, and other materials? We specialize in the collection and processing of waste from manufacturers, warehouses, and commercial buildings. We are able to service you on a daily, weekly, or on call schedule. Learn more about Waste Diversion here.
Roll Off Dumpster Rental
We offer a number of different size dumpsters and compactors to meet your needs.
Waste and Recycling Equipment
- Balers (Vertical, Horizontal, and Two-Ram) are most commonly used for recycling cardboard, paper, and plastics. Balers are used to compress light weight containers that take up a great deal of empty space. Depending on the material, bale weights can vary from 500 to 1000 pounds.
- Baling Wire can be purchased from GreenWay Recycling Services. We can supply you with spools, boxes, or ties upon your request.
- Compactors (Stationary and Self – Contained) are both used for waste and recycling services at facilities with high volumes of material. Compactors are used to help companies save space, time, money, and fuel.
- Some operations might require a Custom Designed Sorting System. We can design a system that will make your operation run smoothly.
- Preventative Maintenance is a big part of keeping your balers and compactors running. Let us know if you are in need of regularly scheduled maintenance.
Do you have limited space to store your recycling material? GreenWay Recycling Services will work with you to create a convenient pick up schedule. GreenWay operates our own fleet of trucks and are able to offer reliable, efficient collection service for cardboard and plastic bale pick up. This is an economic advantage to customers that generate a higher volume of recyclable material.
Product Destruction Services
GreenWay Recycling Services provides businesses with dependable destruction of your off spec or outdated products. Our services include:
- Destruction of a variety of products for shelf life expiration
- Product destruction of recall items
- Product destruction of damaged material
- Product destruction due to packaging changes
We handle the whole destruction process from the transportation, to recycling, and the disposal of the material. We maintain a high level of security to ensure the safety of your products.